2142 noob :) please help o` great ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nurgle011
    ps Got my 1st dogtag today , cant believe i cheered outload when i did that and felt really evil :yay:
    Yep, I remember the feeling. Especially since I ran up behind the guy going "Oh $#@!, oh $#@!, oh $#@!" I knew he was gonna turn around and blow me away....but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
      Scar-11 Ftw :d
      OMG YES SCARR FTW
      lol i just notice u in my clan :yay:

Comment

For the clear skies pin I reccomend Timeless Suez maps. On an average day the commanders will stick the titans 150 metres away from each other so shooting transports and gunhips lifting off is a cinch. remember to "lead" your shooting i.e. there is a realistic difference in where you shoot and the fact the enemy has moved on from where he was. Shoot slightly ahead of the craft. Practise will help.

Don't shoot the titan aa guns at the other titan in a non sensicle way without a target to aim at though. It causes latency issues..

Comment

cool thx I`ll try some transport slapping

Comment

Good luck, and have fun!!

If you do consider joining a clan, you can learn a lot even as a newb, but you have to ask if they're o.k. with newbs. IMO, a fun clan won't care about stats for recruits, but a lot of them do. If you get into it enough that you want to join a league, you will have probably already been in a clan for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X